Saturday, June 16, 2012

Daughter of Swallow Lane Barnaby & Cedar Pond's Thora

This yearling ewe is the daughter of Swallow Lane Barnaby and Cedar Pond's Thora.
She broke her far left horn sparring with her siblings, but it is a strong horn, as all of her 4 horns, and is growing back out .
 The lamb to the right in back of her is her sister born this year to their mom, Cedar Pond's Thora.
 This is one of the friendliest sheep I have here. If you rustle a cracker wrapper she practically climbs you to check it out, and when the other sheep are keeping their distance from me, this ewe is following me around snuffling my hands and pockets.She is one of the sweetest sheep I have had in a long time.I haven't named her yet, thus far her registration papers read "Cedar Pond's ________".


No comments:

Post a Comment